Since opening its first office in Brooklyn, NY in 2000, Real Time Components, Inc. has steadily grew into well known on the global scale provider of active & passive electronic components as well as numerous common and unique value-add services.
Over the years we have established a reputation of the dependable business partner by following simple but proven methods of operations:
- Honest and direct approach with all our business associates
- Thorough evaluation of the global market & technological progress
- Use of only well-established reputable sources of electronic components and world-class shippers
- Continuous expansion of the features of our unique in-house built Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP)
- Ongoing development and expansion of our global logistics channels
We take pride in our company's image and hold every aspect of our operations to high professional and moral standards: from an excellent financial accounts standings with all partners to a long-term membership at Dun and Bradstreet.
We buy parts only from franchised distributors.
We choose suppliers according to the basic principles as below:
- Only own stock
- Original parts
- Long-term cooperation (normally 2 years and more)
- Stock information is not widely available (no BF or other e-market places)
- Instantaneous stock confirmation and reservation facility
- Inventory with prices (90% cases) or short response
- We provide an unique access to inventories of local franchised distributors